[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:35:40 EDT

Well, there are different ways of being smart. I think I just might be
right-brain smart as opposed to left-brain smart. That is, I am the kind of
person who can take a lab and lecture course and ace the lecture and flunk the
lab. I tend to think that using computers is like being in a perpetual lab
course. And believe me, all the chemistry lab courses I had to take to get my
biology degree just about did me in.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.
8/1/2009 8:13:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Sent from the Internet
table end

Roger, I can't figure out how to replace the paragraph breaks in Open
Office. I clicked on the help and it gave me step by step directions on how to
it, and I still can't do it. After I eat I may play with it some more, but
for now I am stumped and frustrated. I feel sure there has to be a solution
to your problem, but I don't know what it is right now.

I always have to smile when you say that you don't know something because I
remember playing Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader with you and damn, but
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Blood is the Sky by Steve Hamilton <br>
See everything I've read this year at: