[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

Well, there are different ways of being smart. I think I just might be
right-brain smart as opposed to left-brain smart. That is, I am the kind of
person who can take a lab and lecture course and ace the lecture and flunk the
lab. I tend to think that using computers is like being in a perpetual lab
course. And believe me, all the chemistry lab courses I had to take to get my
biology degree just about did me in.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.
Date:
8/1/2009 8:13:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Roger, I can't figure out how to replace the paragraph breaks in Open
Office. I clicked on the help and it gave me step by step directions on how to
do
it, and I still can't do it. After I eat I may play with it some more, but
for now I am stumped and frustrated. I feel sure there has to be a solution
to your problem, but I don't know what it is right now.

I always have to smile when you say that you don't know something because I
remember playing Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader with you and damn, but
you're
smart!
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Blood is the Sky by Steve Hamilton <br>

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&amp;hmpgID=115&amp;
bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)