[bksvol-discuss] Re: A pet peeve

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 04:45:21 -0500

On yesterday's new books list there were several listed that way, Carrie,
and I have seen it before.

Sue S.

        From: siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [bksvol-discuss] A pet peeve
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 10:23 AM

        Hi All,

        Now I love bookshare, don't get me wrong.  (smile)  However, it
seems so unprofessional the way they list authors after a book title.
Instead of putting commas, they keep putting the word "and", no matter how
many authors there are!

        Okay, I'm done! (smile)

        Sue S.

05:57:00