[bksvol-discuss] Re: A great statistic!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:54:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure what's typical, but some very long and complicated books (like one
I'm proofing now, (and I suspect an encyclopedia someone else is or has been
working on)and the last several proofed  I  take a long time, so the quantity
of books I've uploaded is way less than heretofore, and that may be the case
for other volunteers; also, so many PQ books have been donated that perhaps
volunteer are doing fewer.
CIndy