[bksvol-discuss] Re: A gentle suggestion

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:01:47 -0500

I am pretty sure the notices are going out, but apparently some people
just do not check their email or do it very laxly. There are already
hold for V or S books appearing at the bottom of the download list.
Also, I know from dealing with people through e
Bay and other sites that not bothering to look at one's email is very
common, rather annoying for someone who is trying to communicate with
them, but very common.