[bksvol-discuss] Re: A gentle suggestion

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 05:14:36 -0500

I got a note telling me that one of my books needed fixing, and later I got another note saying it had been rejected, but I wanted it to be, because it had way too many page brakes and I didn't have the origenal kes file to resubmit it. By the way, Cindy, can you ad the book Destiny by Sally Beauman to the books being scanned list, and put me down as the scanner, just to warn you though, I don't get back to Montreal till the eighth of Jan, and the book is the hardback version, which I think has a different pagenation than the paperback one on amazon. I'll scan it with my optic book in one page mode.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>