[bksvol-discuss] Re: A gentle suggestion

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:48:22 -0600

yes, you do get an email when books are returned to step one.
to validater and submitter....and it has the reason why its returned to step one and a hold for v/s
on it.
Laura Ann
At 05:56 AM 12/30/2008, you wrote:
Hi Cindy,

        I thought that too, but it seems not to be a given.  I thought that
was a good idea too, e-mailing people when a book was returned.

Mayrie