[bksvol-discuss] A few more questions about Kurzweil

Hi All:

Thank you so much for all he answers about my scanning questions before.

I was reading the manual and just out of curiosity had a couple of other
questions.

    First, when you finish a book how do you make sure to preserve and keep the
page breaks?  When I used that Text Cloner pro, the book I submitted was
rejected because it did not have proper page breaks.  I was reading where with
Kurzweil if you open another format of a book on it such as I guess an RTF file
it asks you to enable or disable the preserving of page breaks.  I did not see
this in the save box so how do you keep the page breaks?  I saw where you could
turn on 2 page orientation so does this do the trick?

Also, someone said they usually scanned and then checked optimize recognition
and based their settings on what the Kurzweil program thought the results
shoudl be.  Do you scan the entire book and then do this or just like one or
two pages?

I am just curious about these things.  Thanks in advance for any answers.

Kerri