[bksvol-discuss] Re: A few more questions about Kurzweil

Hello Monica and all,

The optimize setting I have found has helped me in learning how to fine tune
settings. I like to run the optimize twice and from there if I still am not
getting the results I demand, I can start changing things a little bit at a
time. From this, I am slowly getting an understanding of what to look for. I
haven't found there is a magic list of things to do since scanners do vary
and play into the mix.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____