[bksvol-discuss] A book wish

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:03:48 -0500

hey, you all, I have this recipe book from my library, and was wondering, if
someone who can see the fractions would be willing to help with it?

That is of course if you can get it.  I am really happy to scan it, but....
I can't fix the fractions.

But it is a great book.

let me know O.k.?

A to Z bar cookies
    Simmons, Marie.
Whether it's a fudgy brownie, a homemade fig bar, or a crumb-topped
raspberry square, everyone loves bar cookies. In this book, Bon Appetit
columnist Marie
Simmons brings together 50 all-time tempting combinations--every concievable
variation from A to Z. Full-color photos throughout.

Table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Publisher:
Chapters Pub. Ltd.,
Pub date:
c1994.
Pages:
126 p. :
ISBN:
1881527557

Bar cookies are so easy to make and is the one book I found that has all the
bar cookie recipes in it in one place.  Anyway.  Let me know.

If not I will return it to the library, have been trying for this book for a
couple of years now.  Guess I need to wait till the OCR gets better at
recognizing fractions.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx