[bksvol-discuss] A book ready for proofreading by Kellie

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:01:40 -0700

Hi Kellie,

        Sorry to contact you via this list.  I wasn't showing much
forethought and didn't keep your e-mail address.

        I just wanted to let you know that "The Message In The Sand Dunes
(Kay Tracey Mystery #6)" by Frances K. Judd has been submitted with a hold
on it for you as promised.

Please contact me at
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
If you need anything rescanned.