[bksvol-discuss] Re: A bit of a complaint

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:57:37 -0500

The thing is, many people scan books that they themselves wouldn't read.
They scan these books because other bookshare members request them. So, if
someone wanted a book on physics, which is something I am totally
uninterested in, I would scan it for them, if I could get it, but I wouldn't
do much, if anything, in the way of clean-up. If someone else is requesting
it, they will probably validate it, and they can clean it up, as they read
it.

Shannon