[bksvol-discuss] Re: A bit of a complaint

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:20:04 -0400

Amber, we validators often read books that don't interest us in the slightest, because someone else will find the book of value or entertaining. At least a spellcheck would be of value, or, take your chances and put "raw scan" in the comments field and see on when it gets picked up.

We often take textbooks or books of absolutely no interest. For example, I've read some lesbian literature, though I'm the mother of four and grandmother of 7.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx