[bksvol-discuss] A Wishlist request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:39:54 -0500

hey you all, if anyone could get their hands on

A Brother's Journey
By  believe Dave Peltzer, not positive if it was him, but it is a "peltzer"
who wrote it I would be really appreciative.

It is a sort of follow up to the series about Dave, in A Child Called It,
The Lost Boy and A Man Named Dave.  In this one the author talks about
Dave's brother, who became the abused child after Dave was removed.  Not
good at all, but.

He also has a book called "My Story" which is all three books glued together
in a nice long narrative.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.