[bksvol-discuss] A Thank You Note.

  • From: Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:56:36 -0700

Hi All,
I'd like to offer our thanks on behalf of Bookshare to Elizabeth for her
considerable contributions as a volunteer and for the generous assistance she
has given to others in the volunteer community over the years. We respect the
decision she has made in consideration of others, to resign as a Bookshare
volunteer at this juncture and sincerely wish her the best in all future
endeavors.
Warm regards,
Pavi Mehta

Pavi Mehta