[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Separate Peace

Chuckle.  No, Tiff can do it. But Tiff,if you have
trouble getting the book, I can do it.  I think it's
probably easier for you, though, as you can download
the book from the collection, fix it and then upload
it as a replacement. If I did it Marissa would have to
put it on the download list for me to get it.

Cindy