[bksvol-discuss] A Second Submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:39:30 -0600

Hi again.

I just submitted Stars Inside Her: Lesbian Erotic Fantasy edited by Cecelia
Tan. Again, it's in .rtf format. Copyright has been verified. The synopsis
will be below.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx

In this anthology of erotica by queer women, the authors explore the true
meaning of the word "fantasy." For in STARS INSIDE HER, any dream or wish
can live at the heart of the eroticism. In these stories, women seek their
pleasure through magic, from goddesses, in enchanted forests, and with fairy
women. Taking desire out of our modernday political context, and letting
imagination run free, these writers create erotic fantasies like no other.