[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Request for Fewer Off-Topic Messages

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 00:38:46 -0400

Well said, Emily.
I agree completely.
I think the general Bookshare discussion list would be a more appropriate venue
for many of these topics.

Requests have been repeatedly made to limit OT traffic with little result.
I think it's wonderful that we have such a friendly group but the number of
e-mails are becoming overwhelming.

Yes, I know I can simply press the delete key.  But I shouldn't have to keep
doing it.

More practically speaking, some messages here ask for staff responses.  I
imagine it's difficult for the Bookshare staff to keep up with all of these
e-mails which might explain why it sometimes takes a bit for us to hear back
from them.

I'm not pointing fingers or intending to cause offense, merely expressing my
own growing frustration.
Christina