[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Request for Fewer Off-Topic Messages

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:19:27 -0400

There are also scads of Yahoo and Google groups devoted to general chit-chat.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: