[bksvol-discuss] Re: A REQUEST FOR A BOOK THAT SEEMS HARD TO FIND

  • From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:09:15 -0400

I think it's in the 300 page range. it's a hard back and does have pictures.
I'm not as interested in descriptions of the pictures mostly in the text of the
book. I don't know if the pictures are on glossy pages because I haven't seen a
physical copy of it.  It is really great that you were able to get it.

Peninnah Fleischer

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of
peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11