[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Plan for More Work (was Acdcent Marks)

  • From: Laura Shannon <brighteyes324@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:50:34 -0400

I will proof any fiction but mysteries/detective stuff. I read every single
word of every book I proof. This is the only way I know to be certain to
catch all the scanno errors. I can't imagine trying to proof without
reading every word.

As I am not a "member" having no sight disability, I would feel odd
suggesting books to add to the library. What interests me might not
interest actual members. (speaking of this....are there any members who
need credits? I would be happy to contact whoever I need to transfer mine
to you).

Laura