[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Plan for More Work (was Acdcent Marks)

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:08:39 -0500

Hi Laura and all,

That's a good point, too.  The list should include e-mails.  Unless people
object to sharing their personal e-mail.  If that's an issue, could Bookshare
give each of us a Benetech e-mail address we could use for volunteer work?

Try looking in the Book History section on the Book Information page for one of
the books you did in the series.  That might give you the e-mail.  I know it's
available when the book is in process.  As a scanner, I always include my
e-mail in "Comments" when submitting a book.

Sandi