From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shelley L. Rhodes
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 12:54 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] A Pile of Books submitted

Before I start, these were not all done at the Same time.

Smile, but have been piling up for a while now, and I have the time to
finally submit them.

Thanks to Grandma Cindy and jamie yates for helping with a couple of trouble

spots, and for describing great picture descriptions.

O.k. all of these are EXCELLENT rated books, for your validating pleasure
and are all under the .rtf section of the step 1 page.  Hope you can snag
them up and send them on their way.

Brother Eagle Sister Sky
Concord and Lexington (Places in American History)
Mandy Sue Day!
Orient Hero Dog Guide of the Appalachian Trail
Solar Power (World About Us)
Teachers Are Funny
The Beatrice Letters
Insectivores and Bats (World of Animals: Mammals #9)

So happy validating and it is back to the  scanning and submitting pile for
me, smile so much to read so little time.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.