[bksvol-discuss] A Mystery Wish List Request

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:06:57 -0400

Hi, everyone. A friend and fellow Bookshare member wrote to me to ask for help in getting a book scanned. It's a mystery, and I know we have several mystery buffs on this list. Can any of you help him out? Here's his request.

   Monica: I discovered a phenomenal writer a few weeks ago: Dennis
   Lehane, who wrote the books that Mystic River and Gone Baby gone
   were based upon is just phenomenal as a writer! Five of his books
   are based upon two characters that are private detectives in Boston.
   I have read the first four in the series and desperately want to
   read the fifth. Prayers for Rain is the title and I can not find it
   anywhere. It is not on Bookshare.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick