[bksvol-discuss] A First

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 10:30:36 -0400

I finally quit on a book.  Never found one I'd have quit on before, but this is
that one.  No way to fix it either without having someone check the whole book.
 I tried it with K1000 v.12 and v.11.  V.11 looked good at first until I
started checking the index.  Then, I checked the footnotes and found the same
problem.  3s.  The threes could have been twos.  It kept misrecognizing them.
I have gotten it down to the internet addresses in the footnotes by the time I
found this out because I thought the v.11 was doing ok.  Just goes to show.
This is another reason, unlooked for by me, why PQ books might be a step in the
right direction.  What a fun day this has been.