[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Comment on the Analogy

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:02:41 -0700

Hello Gisela and all:)

While uploading a couple of books last night I noticed that the fair rating
is selected by default. I wonder if this is the reason there are so many
books with a fair rating?

I did get two books scanned and uploaded yesterday. Both are collections of
science fiction stories.
Unknown worlds, tales from beyond
A treasury of science fiction.

I should have one more which is scanned up in a bit.
The world treasury of science fiction.

These are all books that Lissi was kind enough to send to me to scan. All
three scanned in beautifully with a 9.5 plus recognition rating so should be
a fairly easy validation. Mostly what I am seeing in them are stray
characters.

Kaitlyn, Happy fourth! Treasure your freedom less you loose it
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)