[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Christmas Guest - Anne Perry

I had to manually do the page breaks because of my old
scanner. So could you tell me what I needed to do
better for the pagination?

I submitted Blondes have more Felons a while ago and
it's still on the step one list so I just assumed it
must have huge problems. But I did Blondes just like A
Christmas Guest so maybe it's ok.

I appreciate you letting me know. You know how wishy
washy I am and afraid to submit something without
knowing what I'm doing.

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates