[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Christmas Guest - Anne Perry

I have a very old scanner too, Cindy. I am pretty sure
I have had it for 8 years, but maybe only 7. I have
never used it too much but I have been enjoying using
it lately.

I love Omnipage! It's worth its expensive price IMO. I
was using a free OCR before Omnipage, which was given
to me by a friend.

Eventually I will have a newer scanner, when I get
done with school!

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates