[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Breath of Cold and Ashes

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:05:49 -0500

Hi Gerald:

Thanks for answering my question.
It's kind of what I thought. I just didn't know how to fix it.
Now I have another question, when I find ^$^p I replace it with ^P?
If there's instructions on this using k1000 I'd appreciate it.
And we should add it to Jake's site.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>