[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Big Oops

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:13:15 -0600

Monica,

Don't worry.  The volunteer who validates your submissions should fix the
problem.  If not, then Gustavo should kick the books back to the Step 1 page
until someone does.  If you want, you can download your submissions, reject
them, then resubmit them without the problems in the long synopsis to reduce
the possibility of having them validated by someone who is inexperienced and
have them kicked. back to be validated again.  Perhaps, though, if you
mentioned the titles, someone on the list would go ahead and validate them
for you and fix the synopsis as they validate the books.

Gerald