[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Backward Step for Proofreaders?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:30:31 -0600

Hi Evan,
I didn't see an acknowledgment either, and the character error recognition
percentage is not there.  However, you can change anything on that metadata
form.  There is a link below it that says, something like, click here to
edit the metadata information.  You could change excellent to good, change
the number of pages, etc, and resubmit that form before your final checkin.
Proofreaders do still get the acceptance notoice when the book joins the
collection.

Sue S.