[bksvol-discuss] Re: A 1 page book?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 19:41:54 -0500

These two are relatively short books,  200 pages. I don't have time to scan
them but Louise has lots of time to scan. I don't know what the quality of
the books in the collection are, of course, because I can't download them,
not being a member. But I also would not want to try to put in all of the
page breaks either. I'd rather rescan a book than go through and try to fix
page breaks. But that's my personal preference.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Trouble Brewing (Potluck Club #2) by Linda Shepherd