[bksvol-discuss] 9-11 Commission Final Report Live on Bookshare

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:18:48 -0400

    Thanks once again to Andrea O'Brien our Operations Intern who as again
gotten a timely piece of work out in record time.  The Final Report of the
9-11 Commission is now available at the direct link
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=26620
    Not only that, but it's in the public domain so anyone who wants it,
anyplace may download it freely.  The official Government version is posted
in PDF only so here we present to you in your choice of Braille or DAISY.
Thanks

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org