[bksvol-discuss] Re: 60 NEW CHILDRENS EASY LEVELED READERS READING BOOK LOT

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

When I proof picture books I don't imitate spacing and font.  I think I do the
text in a slightly larger font than Time Roman 12, maybe 14. I really don't
remember, sadly. I put the picture descriptions in brackets, with the word
Illustration or picture and a colon before he actual description; I think
sometimes I put the description in italics or a slightly smaller font than the
text, but again, I don't remember. If it's possible to find books in the
collection proofed by a particular person, you might try looking for books
proofed by Cindy or Grandma Cindy. I'll check my list and send you some titles)
Three little pigs might be one.
Often the illustrations cover 2 page. Then I note that.

I try to be as detailed as possible, including colors. It's not easy, and in
recent years I've let others who are willing do more of it.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: