[bksvol-discuss] Re: 50 stories of the quest, or, a monster tamed!

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:11:22 -0400

Tracy, thank you.  Unfortunately, the original book had many problems and my
submited scan was as cleaned up as I could get it within the time I had.
The original source has writing and highlighting on many of its pages.  I
prefer clean books, but I couldn't obtain a clean copy for my use.  Thank
you again.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director