[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3:16

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:27:56 -0700 (PDT)

I'll add a note to that effect on the Wish List next
to the book, with your email address, if that's all
right with you. If you don't want your email address
there let me know asap and I'll take it off. Otherwise
all you can do is hope whoever scans it is on this
list, posts that they're scanning it--or I'll post and
then you can grab it, hopefully first. smile

Cindy