[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 of my scans in queue

Hi Van,

Our practice since the start of 2011 has been to retire books from the Wish
List after 3 months. It's always a good idea to advertise for your books here
on the list!

Scott Rains
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Van Lants [vanlant2006@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:52 PM
To: Bookshare List
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] 3 of my scans in queue

Hi,
I was noticing that I have 3 scans that haven't been proofed.  I thought I
recalled something about books being removed if they didn't get done in some
period of time, but I don't  recall the details.  Anyway, just wanted to
point them out in case someone wants to do them.  I think they are all good
scans; I try to clean them up before submitting.

Baby Sleeps Tonight - (This is a parenting book on getting your newborn to
sleep through the  night.  There are a lot of tables in it, which my sighted
husband completely proofread.)

The other 2 are both Christian marriage books:
Helper By Design  - by Elyse Fitzpatrick
What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage - Paul David Tripp

I'll be uploading a couple new scans in the next week or two.
Robin

database 6241 (20110626) __________

http://www.eset.com