[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 of my scans in queue

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:03:08 -0400

Someone else here said something about scans being removed from the checkout list if they are not proofed after a certain time. I am pretty sure that is not correct. I think it may be a matter of remembering that there was some discussion of titles being removed from the wish list after three months. At various times there has also been discussions about holds being on the checkout list for a very long time and the holds have been removed occasionally. However, some books have in the past remained on the checkout list for years and I have never seen anything discussed here about just disposing of them because they have been there a long time.

"The time to speak the truth has come.... The government of the United States cannot be on the side of peasants because it is an ally of the landowners. It cannot be on the side of workers anywhere in the world because it is an ally of the monopolies. It cannot be on the side of colonies because it is an ally of the colonizing powers." - Fidel Castro 1960

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com