[bksvol-discuss] 3 of my scans in queue

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:52:28 -0600

Hi,
I was noticing that I have 3 scans that haven't been proofed. I thought I recalled something about books being removed if they didn't get done in some period of time, but I don't recall the details. Anyway, just wanted to point them out in case someone wants to do them. I think they are all good scans; I try to clean them up before submitting.

Baby Sleeps Tonight - (This is a parenting book on getting your newborn to sleep through the night. There are a lot of tables in it, which my sighted husband completely proofread.)

The other 2 are both Christian marriage books:
Helper By Design  - by Elyse Fitzpatrick
What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage - Paul David Tripp

I'll be uploading a couple new scans in the next week or two.
Robin

database 6241 (20110626) __________

http://www.eset.com