[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2011 Planning - Growing the Bookshare Collection Strategically

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:14:18 -0600

I'll send you a note whenever I put books on the checkout page.

Since you like mysteries, I might even put some of the books I've already scanned with a hold for you on them. Let me know if you'd be interested in doing that.

Like I said before, let me kno about the western novel and the other five books you said you would send me. I love westerns!

I'm doing okay, but am a little tired. I think the winter is getting to me. Not enough sunlight. I wouldn't be surprised if I had SAD. I remember I felt this way last winter too and went to the doctor for it and she gave me some medication to take until spring came. I think it was Zoloft. When the daylight hours got longer, I felt better.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

I hope you're feeling better now. I remember you weren't feeling well a week or two ago.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>