  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: Bookshare Vol Group
  Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:52 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] 2 questions for the gang

  Hi gang,

  Question 1. Could you please send me the names of the authors in the
collection whose books are missing series information? I just realized that the
Kay Hooper books are missing their series information. Who else is there?

  Question 2: This is for those people who read romance novels. There's a
volunteer who loves romances, and she asked me which types of romances the
Bookshare members prefer. My opinion is that she should scan the books that she
wants to read, but since she asked me, I'm asking you. Is there a particular
genre of romance novel that you prefer? Or several? Here are some possible
romantic genres. Feel free to add others if you like.
  Contemporary romance
  Gothic romance
  Harlequins and Silhouettes
  Historical romance
  NASCAR romance
  Paranormal romance
  Regency romance
  Religious romance
  Romantic intrigue/suspense
  Teen romance
  Vampire romance
  Western romance

  Thanks for your help with both of these questions!

  Carrie