[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 questions for the gang

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:02:03 -0500

I agree with what Debby has written. When I read romances, I usually read
Steeplehill or Heartsong romances, usually from their suspense line. Both of
those publishers produce religious romances. They have historical subgenres
as well, and I read those sometimes.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick