[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 questions for the gang

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:55:35 -0600

Hi Carrie!!

I don't read too many romances, but, the ones that appeal to me when I do are:

Religious romance
Romantic intrigue/suspense

Debby

At 01:52 PM 2/23/2010, Carrie Karnos wrote
Hi gang,

Question 1. Could you please send me the names of the authors in the collection whose books are missing series information? I just realized that the Kay Hooper books are missing their series information. Who else is there?

Question 2: This is for those people who read romance novels. There's a volunteer who loves romances, and she asked me which types of romances the Bookshare members prefer. My opinion is that she should scan the books that she wants to read, but since she asked me, I'm asking you. Is there a particular genre of romance novel that you prefer? Or several? Here are some possible romantic genres. Feel free to add others if you like.
Contemporary romance
Gothic romance
Harlequins and Silhouettes
Historical romance
NASCAR romance
Paranormal romance
Regency romance
Religious romance
Romantic intrigue/suspense
Teen romance
Vampire romance
Western romance

Thanks for your help with both of these questions!

Carrie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>