[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 questions for the gang

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:43:21 -0500

Can't say that I am a romance fan, but I noticed an important subgenre that was left out, time travel romances.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: