[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 pages at a time.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookkshare volunteer list" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:06:45 -0500

When scanning using OpenBook version 8, I usually scan books using "two-page"
mode. However, there are some books that scan better in "single-page" mode. I
don't have a formula for determining this, it's just one of the things I change
if necessary.

I prefer two-page scanning because it's less labor intensive. If I have to scan
in single-page mode, I have to insert page breaks manually, and it can
sometimes be interesting trying to figure out where the page break should be.

Anyway there's my penny for your thoughts. I think I'm going crazy reading this
science book.

Blessings.

Lynn I