[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 pages at a time.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting, and sad. With my epson scanner, I can scan and sasve a page at a
time. Then when I'm ready to put them together, I copy and past each page to
the one that precedes it, putting in the page break , of course. This is with a
more bare bones  Fine readers. Witht he first one I had I could do several
pages at a time and save them sequentially. you're right, though it's labor
intensive. hard on the shoulder, which is why now I just proof except when
providing missing pages to people

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: