[bksvol-discuss] 1st glitch

  • From: "Liz Halperin" <lizzers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:56:29 -0700

I downloaded the KES file, unzipped it, changed it to RTF, following all
the steps in the guidelines. I checked the book, fixed the end of page
broken words, etc. Otherwise wonderfully clean scan. Lucky me for the
first try! At the end saved it again as a RTF. So it shows
The_Persistence_of_Vision_f1.rtf. When I try to upload it, I get an
error message saying the file type is wrong... suggestions?
Liz in Seattle