[bksvol-discuss] Re: 101 Famous Poems

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

I'm pretty sure it is the same one. We had some new
editions come in to our used-book store a while back
and it looked the same. I hope they didn't take out
any of the classic poems that are in my 1929 edition
and add new ones. They could put out a newer edition
with a different name, like 101 Modern Famous poems,
or something.

In case you have any problems validating, if Holly
doesn't keep her copy, you can contact me.

Cindy