[bitlug] we are ready

  • From: "kundan" <kundan_love@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 26 Oct 2004 01:35:11 -0000

hi list,
kernel course is goin fine but its boring to attend the theory classes 'coz
linux is a practical thing and the lect. persuades us to mugup all the codes
etc...
anyway, we need ur help to cruise along this course as we had thought.
we are free on sat after 1,but can u check ur availability on thursday as the
placement hall is booked for our dept this day....
if not we can make it happen in any rooms but problem will be system...
anways, u suggest wot to do.

bye-kundan