[bitlug] Re: time to wake up

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 02:43:38 +0530 (IST)

hey thanks, Paavan,
 here's my prelim TOC:

  * what is the kernel
  * where can one find it
  * what are boot loaders, and their connection to the kernel
  * some fundas on linux kernel modules
  * why recompiling may be necessary
  * steps in recompiling (with demo)
  * steps in installing wrt to grub,lilo, loadlin...
  * fine tuning of the kernel..weeding out what's not required

   anybody find this worth talking about??
prasad,dips,tits, where the !@# are you??
    -P

the curls in your keyboard cord are losing electricity.