[bitlug] Re: time to wake up

  • From: Paavan Shanbhag <paavan_shanbhag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:02:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

      It is good to get things started again.
Actually, we have college on Mon & Sat ( acc. to
present time table). Not sure how regular we shall be
to college. So, I suggest we rope in an immediate
junior too. In case we miss out, he/she can carry out
the required work. I am going to college next only an
Sat. So, probably rohini can talk to ashwath tomorrow.

Paavan

 --- Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >

> hi all,
>  the juniors have finished their exams, and college
> seems to have started
> again... so what say we have a session this sat?? I
> know this looks like
> short notice, but its a second sat...( RRI is on
> leave).
>  my choice of a tentative topic:
>
>   'Linux Kernel compiling: the whys and hows of it'
> this would include a demo compilation (of course)
>  either of me or pavan can do this...
>
> Can Paavan and Rohini talk to ashwath abt this ? I
> will be doing the
> same... but only after tue.
>  RFC.
>   does anybody have any other topic in mind ??
>
>   -P
>

>  the curls in your keyboard cord are losing
> electricity.

=====
#C-303, ' Mantri Paradise',
Near IIM-B, Bannerghatta Road,